SEBI Recruitment 2020: 147 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Post
Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply.
Total Vacancies: 147
Post Name: Officer Grade A (Asst Manager)
|Officer Grade A (Asst Manager)|
|General||80||Degree (Lew & Engg.), CA/ CS/
CFA/ CWA, PG (Any Discipline)
|Legal||34||Bachelor’s Degree (Law)|
|Information Technology||22||Degree (Engg)/ Degree (Any Discipline)/ MCA|
|Engineering (Civil)||01||Degree in Civil Engg.|
|Engineering (Electrical)||04||Degree in Electrical Engg.|
|Research||05||PG in Relevant Discipline|
Age Limit (as on 29-02-2020): Maximum 30 Years. Relaxation in age is given to candidates as per rules.
- Scientist – B: Degree (Engg), M.Sc/ MCA/ ME / M.Tech/ M.Phil
- Scientific/ Technical Assistant – A: B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc./MS/MCA
- For UR/ OBC/ EWSs: Rs. 1000/- + Intimation charges
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD: Rs. 100/- + Intimation charges
- Candidates can deposit their fee through given mode.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 07-March-2020
- Last Date Date of Submission of Application: 31-May-2020 Again Extend to 31-July-2020
- Date of Phase I On–Line Exam: 04-July-2020
- Date of Phase II On-Line Exam: 23-August-2020