Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2020 : Electrician, Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts
Ordnance Factory Bhandara Recruitment 2020: Electrician, Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts
Govt of india, Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordance Factories, Ordnance Factory Bhandara invites applications for the post of Boiler Attendant, Fitter Boiler, Sheet Metal Worker, Fitter Pipe, Electrician, Durwan (Male), Lower Division Clerk.
Total Posts: 11 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Sheet Metal Worker: 01 Vacancy
- Electrician: 01 Vacancy
- Fitter Boiler: 02 Vacancies
- Boiler Attendant: 03 Vacancies
- Fitter Pipe: 01 Vacancy
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 Vacancies
- Durwan (Male): 01 Vacancy
- Fitter Boiler, Boiler Attendant, Sheet Metal Worker, Fitter Pipe, Electrician: 18 to 32 years
- Durwan (Male): 20 to 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- Age relaxation : 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC Candidates as per govt rules.
- Fitter Boiler, Boiler Attendant, Sheet Metal Worker, Fitter Pipe, Electrician: 10th, National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) /National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Durwan (Male): Matriculation or equivalent pass.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University, A typing speed of 35 (thirty-five) words per minute irr English or 30 (thirty) words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Fitter Boiler, Boiler Attendant, Sheet Metal Worker, Fitter Pipe, Electrician, Durwan (Male) : Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/-+ Grade Pay 1800/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200/- to 20,200/-+ Grade Pay 1900/-
Selection Process: Through Written Exam / Physical Standards Test/Screening Test/Trade Tests(Practical)/Typing Test .
How to Apply: Eligible and interested Candidates may apply Online with the help of www.propex.gov.in website.
- Last Date to apply Online: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Explore career with Ordnance Factory Bhandara
Ordnance Factory Bhandara is one among the pioneer Ordnance factory setups in India, and is situated at Bhandara District of Maharashtra. Being a tourist place and covered by greenery the Bhandara district attracts lot of people from the outside world as the living style is quite calm and peaceful. The Ordnance factory f Bhandara comes under the category of explosive and chemical group of factories. Moreover this factory is NABL accredited for its testing facilities and covers the product range from acids to high explosives and various propellants and the factory serves the various requirements of the Defence forces of the country.
Being an organization under the Ministry of Defence, it gives special interest for one to work for the factory as it is indirectly serving the defence forces and thereby the nation. It is a good opportunity for one to grow personally and professionally as the pay, perks and the facilities are at par or better than any other central government organization. This attracts lot of youth to come into the roles inside the factory, for skilled or semi-skilled, managerial or non managerial positions arises throughout the year.
The Ordnance Factory Bhandara invites various applications forSkilled labour,Semi-Skilled labour,Charge man,Lower Division Clerk(LDC),Fireman,Tradesman, Boiler, Laboratory Assistant,Storekeeper and many more lucrative positionsand have plan to fill these vacancies by this year. The Ordnance Factory Bhandara have openings coming in for managerial as well as non managerial level as well. Getting a supervisory or a managerial role in the factory seems to be quite promising for career advancement as it has noticed that enormous applications get dropped in for these positions every year. In these year OFBA is planning to recruit more number of candidates in various fields. The interested candidates may have to check www.ofb.gov.in the official website of Ordnance factories or www.propex.gov.in the official website of Ordnance Factory Bhandara.
A pass in 10th Class would be the minimum qualification a candidate should possess to apply for these jobs. Technical grades may demand expertise and necessary qualification in the respective technical field and for upper level of positions the candidate need to possess a minimum of graduation from a recognized University.
The minimum age limit prescribed by the Ordnance Factory Bhandara for applying for the said posts is 18 years and maximum is 32 years. Age relaxation would be applicable for various categories such as SC/ST, OBC, Ex Service Men, Government Servants etc. depends on the prevailing rules and regulation in India.The age relaxation on maximum age may start from a minimum of 3 years and may go up to 8 years depending on the category of the candidate.
The eligible candidate needs to apply online once the notification is live in the website and after submission need to send the application offline along with necessary documents as well. There may be prescribed fees for each positions and the candidates are supposed to pay it through Demand Draft (DD)
Selection procedure would be fully based on merit and highly depends on the score the candidate earn in the written teat and the interview.