National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020: 220 Management & Senior Trainee, Trainee Mate Post
NLC Recruitment 2020: Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Trainee & Trainee Mate Online Form
India Seeds Trainee invites Applications for the post of Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Trainee & Trainee Mate . Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply through website.
Job Location : All India
Total Posts: 220 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Management Trainee: 36
- Senior Trainee: 59
- Diploma Trainee: 07
- Trainee: 112
- Trainee Mate: 03
- Assistant (Legal): 03
Age Limit as on 01-06-2020:
- Trainee Mate: 25 years
- Assistant (Legal) : 30 years
- For other posts: 27 years
- Management Trainee: B.Sc. (Agriculture), MBA/ M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) (Civil)/CA/CS
- Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee: MBA (Agri. Business Management)/B.Sc. (Agri). OR Three years diploma in Civil/Agri./Electrical Engineering.
- Trainee: ITI certificate in trade of Fitter OR BBA/BCA/BA (Personnel Management) OR B.Com OR B.Sc. (Agri.)/Chemistry and Botany.
- Trainee Mate: 12th in Agriculture.
- Assistant (Legal): Degree in Law.
- For Unreserved Category/EWS/OBC/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 525
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.25/-
- Candidates will pay the fee through online mode.
- Management Trainee: Rs. 43520/- (Per Month)
- Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee: Rs. 23936/-pm
- Trainee: Rs. 18496/-pm
- Trainee Mate: Rs.17952/-pm
- Assistant (Legal): Rs.22000/-pm
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online with the help of official website at http://indiaseeds.com.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-Sept-2020
Date Extended Notice
About National Seeds Corporation Limited
National Seeds Corporation Limited is a Government of India undertaking founded in the year 1963 and is shortly known as NSC. National Seeds Corporation Limited is under the administrative and operational control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. NSC has been awarded with a status of Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company. The company is fully owned by Government of India. National Seeds Corporation Limited have 10 Regional Offices, 5 Farms and 77 Area Offices/Sub-Units spread all over various parts of the country. The Headquarters of National Seeds Corporation Limited is located at Beej Bhawan, Pusa Complex, in New Delhi.
Apart from the said offices, NSC has got 5 Quality Control Laboratories, one each at New Delhi, Secunderabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, and Pune to undertake testing of quality of seeds. National Seeds Corporation Limited is actively engaging in the export of seeds across the world especially in SAARC and African countries. With an authorized capital of 21 Crores, National Seeds Corporation Limited has got Pan India Presence. Being a government undertaking company, National Seeds Corporation Limited is playing a vital role in implementation of various Government of India Schemes like ISOPOM, NFSM, NHM, Minikits etc. The National Seeds Corporation Limited is certified by ISO for its quality standards.
The National Seeds Corporation Limited is headed by the Chairman and Managing Director and other departments are headed by various Directors in the Board. Sh. Vinod Kumar Gaur is the Chairman and Managing Director of National Seeds Corporation Limited. Being a major player in the industry of Seeds NSC requires quality oriented to fill various positions opens in the company which they fulfill by NSC Recruitment Programmes. The candidates who are interested to join country’s largest seeds company are advised to refer the Exam Syllabus to easily get through the exam and interview by NSC.