IBPS Recruitment 2020: 29 Vacancies For faculty & Other Posts
IBPS Notification 2020: Vacancies For faculty and Other Posts
IBPS invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of faculty and other posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply through website.
Total Vacancy: 29
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 02
- Associate Professor: 02
- Assistant Professor: 04
- Faculty Research Associate : 05
- Research Associates: 05
- Research Associates – Technical: 01
- Hindi Officer: 03
- Analyst Programmer — Windows : 02
- Analyst Programmer – Linux: 01
- IT Administrator: 01
- Programming Assistant: 03
- Professor: Between 47 to 55 years
- Associate Professor: Between 42 to 50 years
- Assistant Professor : Between 32 to 45 years
- Faculty Research Associate : Between 21 to 40 years
- Research Associates : Between 21 to 30 years
- Research Associates – Technical : Between 21 to 30 years
- Hindi Officer : Between 21 to 30 years
- Analyst Programmer — Windows : Between 21 to 35 years
- Analyst Programmer – Linux : Between 21 to 35 years
- IT Administrator : Between 21 to 33 years
- Programming Assistant : Between 21 to 30 years
Application Fee: Nil
- Professor: Ph.D. or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Post graduation
- Associate Professor: A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Post-graduation
- Assistant Professor: A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Post-graduation
- Faculty Research Associate: A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Post-graduation.
- Research Associates: Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education/Psychological
Measurement/Psychometric or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
- Research Associates : Technical M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university/Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation / M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science.
- Hindi Officer: Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at Graduation. or Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as major or elective subject at Graduation.
- Analyst Programmer : Windows B.E./B.Tech/MCA.
- Analyst Programmer : Linux B.E./B.Tech /MCA
- IT Administrator: B.E./B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science from a recognized Institution / University is essential for System Administration in UNIX/ LINUX/ Windows/ Computer Networking.
- Programming Assistant: BSc-IT, BCA, BSc. Computer Science
Pay Scale: As per rules
Selection Process: Written Exam.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 June 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30 June 2020
- Online Examination (Tentative): 17 July 2020