GMHC Chandigarh Notification: Lab Technician, Research Scientist & DEO Post
- GMHC Chandigarh Notification: Lab Technician, Research Scientist & Data Entry Operator/Lab Assistant Posts
Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Lab Technician, Research Scientist & Data Entry Operator on contract basis. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply through website.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Total Posts: 05 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Lab Technician: 02 Vacancies
- Research Scientist-I: 01 Vacancy
- Research Scientist-II: 01 Vacancy
- Data Entry Operator/Lab Assistant: 01 Vacancy
Education Qualification :
- Lab Technician : 12th pass in Science subject and 2 years diploma.
- Research Scientist-I : MBBS from any institute recognized by MCI or B.E./B.Tech Degree in biotechnology or first class master degree in life sciences or related subject or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Research Scientist-I : Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) with 5 years R&D teaching experience or post graduate diploma in medical subject with 6 years R&D teaching experience.
- Data Entry Operator : 12th passed in Science stream with mathematics as a subject from recognized board or DOEACC ‘A’ level from recognized institute and 2 years experience in EDP work.
- Lab Technician: Rs. 18360/- per month
- Research Scientist-I: Rs. 48469/- per month
- Research Scientist-II: Rs. 58900/- per month
- Data Entry Operator/Lab Assistant: Rs. 16179/- per month
Selection Process : Through Written Screening Exam.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates can send their completed Application form along with relevant documents, experience certificate to Academic section, Level 2, Block D, Government Medical College Hospital, Sector 32 Chandigarh.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 02-February
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://gmch.gov.in/
About Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh
The establishment of Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh was in the year 1991. It is seen that Chandigarh is one of the famous city in providing education to the students in our nation as compared to other cities. There are many Engineering colleges in the union territory, Chandigarh.
Dr. Atul Sachdev is the Director of the Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh. The background of this Institute is there was a numerous number of engineering, art and science colleges, private and government degree colleges, even there was Architecture College, but had a lack of MBBS. Students were not able to complete the studies in Medical field in their own city. During this time Chandigarh Administration has decided to bring up the Medical College and in the year 1991 dated January 15th, Medical college under the Government sector has started working up.
To meet the intense absence or unavailability of an undergraduate Medical College in the Union Territory of Chandigarh the promotions that the perfect academic institutions in most other fields. The Government Medical College is going to be connected to an education hospital. This college is among one of the top 25 colleges in India. To represent a central part for Continuing Medical Education Programme for different kinds of specialized as well as non-technical employees of the various aspects operating within and even from additional institutions or hospitals. To make amenities for carrying out research actions associated with various specialties, as then when needed. There are many vacancies coming up with the Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh. There is a best career in this field. The applicants those are interested can apply for the job.