Dredging Corporation Recruitment 2020: Superintendent/ Supervisor/ Surveyor Post
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment: Apply Online for Management Trainee, Manager, Superintendent/ Supervisor/ Surveyor Post
Dredging Corporation of India Limited invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainee, Superintendent, Supervisor, Surveyor, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager Posts.Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply through website.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Total Posts: 38 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Management Trainee (Operations/ Technical/ Material/ HR): 10 Vacancies
General Manager (Finance): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy General Manager (O/P): 01 Vacancy
- Manager (Finance): 01 Vacancy
- Manager (HR): 01 Vacancy
- Manager (Instrumentation): 01 Vacancy
- Deputy Manager (IT): 01 Vacancy
Senior Superintendent/ Senior Supervisor/ Senior Surveyor: 18 Vacancies
- Superintendent (Secretarial Services): 04 Vacancies
- For Management Trainee, Superintendent, and Senior Superintendent/ Senior Supervisor/ Senior Surveyor Posts: 30 years
- For Deputy Manager Post: 35 years
- For Manager Posts: 40 years
- For Deputy General Manager Posts: 45 years
- For General Manager Post: 52 years
- Age relaxation applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification: As per rules
Selection Process: Through Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to pay 1000/- by demand draft/ pay order drawn in favour of Dredging Corporation of India LTD payable at Visakhapatnam.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply Online with the help of drdge-india.nic.in website. Candidates must take print out copy of online application form with documents to HOD (HR) Dredging Corporation of India Limited, “Dredge House”, Port Area, Visakhapatnam- 530 001 .
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-June-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-July-2016 till 1800 hrs
- Last Date for Receipt of Application 08-July-2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.dredge-india.com/
About Dredging Corporation of India Limited – DCI
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, shortly known as DCI is a public Sector Undertaking established in the year 1976. The headquarters of Dredging Corporation of India Limited is at Visakhapatnam, India. The main business of DCI is Dredging for seaports and being a Miniratna status holding company DCI is a pioneer in this field. DCI is listed in both Bombay Stock Exchange as well National Stock Exchange. Apart from this the DCI is listed in Delhi and Calcutta Stock Exchanges as well. Dredging Corporation of India Limited is under the operational control of Ministry of Shipping, Government of India. All the seaports in India are covered by DCI and the very few foreign seaports are also covered by DCI such as Taiwan and Dubai.
DCI plays a major role in ensuring that the required depth of shipping channels are maintained for major and minor ports, Indian Navy, Fishing Harbors and many other major maritime organizations in our country. Maintenance dredging, capital dredging, beach nourishment, and land reclamation are the main areas of operation of Dredging Corporation of India Limited.
The Head office of DCI is at Visakhapatnam, Registered Office at New Delhi, and 10 Project office across India such as Chennai, Mumbai, Ratnagiri, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, Mangalore, Kochi, Haldia, and Gujrat. The Dredging Corporation of India is headed by Chairman and Managing Director assisted by other Directors heading various divisions inside the company. Shri Rajesh Tripathi is the Chairman and Managing Director of DCI.
Being a leader in this industry DCI invites attention of many suitable candidates to join hands for a fruitful long term career with various divisions and departments inside. Interested candidates may refer employment news as well as the official website of DCI for job related notifications.