CEWACOR Recruitment 2020: Jr Technical Assistant, Jr Superintendent & Other Various Vacancies
- CEWACOR Recruitment: 644 Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Other Various Vacancies
Central Warehousing Corporation invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Accountant, Management Trainee, Junior Superintendent, Assistant Engineer, Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, and Stenographer. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply through website.
Total Posts: 644 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 15 Posts
- Superintendent: 130 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant:- 300 Posts
- Junior Superintendent:- 130 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical):- 06 Posts
- Management Trainee (General):- 37 Posts
- Accountant: 18 Posts
- Stenographer: 08 Posts
- For Junior Technical Assistant, and Management Trainee: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years
- For Stenographer: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent, Junior Superintendent: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Superintendent: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
Junior Superintendent: Degree in any discipline.
- Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with three years experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial/ Commercial/ Departmental Undertakings.
- Stenographer: 10th passed plus have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English typing.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Technical Assistant:-Rs. 10500-28690/-
- Superintendent, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Accountant: Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Junior Superintendent: Rs. 11200-30600/-
- Management Trainee (General/ Technical): Rs. 20600-46500/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 9800-26780/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- & SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates Rs. 100 through online mode.
How to Apply :
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online with the help of http://cewacor.nic.in.
Starting Date to Apply Online/ Payment of Application Fee: 20-August
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://cewacor.nic.in/Docs/recrtt_wag
About Central Warehousing Corporation:
Central Warehousing Corporationin short known as CWC is a public sector undertaking founded in the year 1957. The Headquarters of Central Warehousing Corporation is at New Delhi and is serving entire India via its operations.Central Warehousing Corporation is a major player in the field of logistic services and is offering its services to various sector, mainly agricultural sector. There are more than 472 warehouses working under the ownership of Central Warehousing Corporation and has got the storage capacity of 11.8 million tonnes in total.
The various activities of Central Warehousing Corporation includes food grain warehouses, industrial warehousing, container freight stations etc. Apart from the said services, CWC offers its services to various other operational aspects of many industries also. The major services provided are clearing & forwarding, procurement & distribution, handling &transportation, disinfestation services, fumigation services and other related services. Alongside CWC is providing consultancy services as well.
Central Warehousing Corporation has got 8 Regional Offices located in capitals of major states in the country. There are 4 construction Cells also such as Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.The major Services offered by Central Warehousing Corporation are Storage, ICD/CFS Services, Bond Facility, Air Cargo Operations, Container Train Operations, Integrated Check Post Terminal, Pest Control Services and Farmers Extension Services.
Dr. C.V. Ananda Bose is the Chairman and Mr. Harpreet Singh is the Managing Director of Central Warehousing Corporation. Being one of the largest player in the logistic field CWC requires quality oriented candidates for filling its various positions arising across India every year.Interested may refer the official website of CWC for updated notifications.