Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020: 60 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
- Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020: 60 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts t
- About Central University of Kashmir
Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2020 60 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
Department of Physics, Central University of Kashmir invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of 60 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.
Name of the Posts:
Teaching Posts: 58 Posts
- Professor: 11 Posts
- Associate Professor: 31 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 16 Posts
Non Teaching Posts: 02 posts
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
Age Limit: 65 years for Teaching Posts & 62 years for Non Teaching Posts.
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to deposit Rs. 300/- & Rs. 150/- for SC, ST, PWD & in-service candidates of the Central University of Kashmir in shape o f DD drawn on any nationalised bank in favour of Central University of Kashmir, payable at Srinagar (J&K).
- Selection Process: Through interview.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Through out the year.
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Central University of Kashmir
Formerly known as Central University of Jammu and Kashmir, the Central University of Kashmir was established in 2009under The Central Universities Act 2009. The Central University of Kashmir is one among the 13 Central Universities newly established in different states of the country under the act. The University is currently located at a Transit Campus at Srinagar district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The Visitor of the Central University of Kashmir is Shri. Pranab Mukherjee, His Excellency President of India and Srikumar Banerjee is the Chancellor. The administration team of the University includes, Visitor, Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Librarian, Assistant registrar, Public Relation Officer etc.
The Central University of Kashmir has contributed a lot to the cultural,educational, economic & social development of people by creating talented students and providing them with Bachelors, Masters, Professional and Doctorate Degrees who will eventually help the nation for its development.
The Central University of Kashmir has got 8 Schools of studies and 11 departments under its portfolio. The below mentioned are the Schools covered by the University.
- School of Engineering & Technology.
- School of Education.
- School of Languages
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Physical &Chemical Sciences
- School of Business Studies
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Media Studies
The Central University of Kashmir has got facilities inside campus such as Hostel Facilities, Transport facilities, Browsing Center etc. and has got a very active Training and Placement Cell through which the students of the campus are getting quality placement services to find our appropriate career area.
|Central University of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment|
|Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment|
|Central University of Jammu Recruitment|