AP Police Recruitment: 707 Sub Inspector of Police, Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron Post
- Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification: 707 SCT Sub Inspector of Police, Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron Post
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh invites application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police, Deputy Jailor & Assistant Matron. Eligible & Interested Candidates must read carefully the Full Notification before Apply. Interested Candidates may apply online through website.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Total Posts: 707 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women): 686 Posts
- Deputy Jailor: : 16 Posts
- Assistant Matron: 05 Posts
- For Sub Inspector of Police : Between 21 to 27 years
- For Deputy Jailor : Between 21 to 30 years
- For Assistant Matron : Between 21 to 25 years
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) Candidates
Education Qualification : Degree awarded by any university in India. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied Degree.
Pay Scale :
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women): Rs. 28940-78910/-
- Deputy Jailor: Rs. 26600-77030/-
- Assistant Matron: Rs. 26600-77030/-
Application Fee : OCs/ BCs category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for & Rs. 300/- for SCs/ STs towards Applications Processing & Examination by Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ AP Online/ TS Online in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh.
Selection Process :Through Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test (PMT)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & final written examination.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply Online with the help of recruitment.appolice.gov.in website.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 24-October
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/